It began right about here.

Four years ago I knew relatively little about politics. We had just come off eight years from a president that appeared out of nowhere with a suspicious background and a silver tongue. I held my breath on several occasions hoping I was wrong and that he really was the new Messiah that everyone thought he was.
Then we ushered in that Trump guy. Immediately the backlash began and it was awful. That distracted me for awhile. I enjoyed every minute that Trump made anyone uncomfortable. I was angry at the investigations that popped up every two minutes against him. By the time the impeachment rolled around I was more than ready to punch someone in the face if they dared to badmouth my president. But also- I came accross this article that changed my immediate future. that article opened up a Pandora's box of thoughts and informational searches that this blog will lay out for you in the way the common person will understand. You may be outraged. You may not believe. It's up to you to decide.

Below is a link to Pandora's box- and the complete article is the first post.


Red Pilling

 










No comments:

Post a Comment